Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Power!

Hi all!  Sorry it's been a while since I've posted.  We've been a little busy.  But, I have more photos, we've started the wiring.

Hubby drilling holes for the wire

Running wire for the ceiling fan



 
I know it's hard to see, but we've wired both bedrooms and the bathroom.  We still have the main living/dining/kitchen to do.

We did get all the pieces for our bathroom though, we decided to go with a clawfoot tub, easier to clean, no fiberglass surround to mess with.




S likes it


We decided to do something different with our vanity and sink





 
We took an antique dresser and installed a vessel sink with a pump faucet.

Not much else for right now, I went and took some outside shots to play with my new camera, hopefully they will be a little clearer.







Hubbys favorite sign


Well till next time folks.  See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment